We offer five ways to pay for classes or other account charges:
付款的最后期限s and Drop for Non-Payment 信息
A student who has registered for classes but has not paid their account balance in full, 制定付款计划, 获得经济资助, 或有担保的雇主/担保人付款 付款截止日期下午5点前 会从无薪课程中退学吗. 下午5点以后.m. and forward on the payment deadline date, payment is due at time of registration. Non-payment will result in being dropped from your course(s).
在学费支付截止日期之后, students registering or re-registering for classes must either pay in full or make payment arrangements the day they register. Check your student e-mail for payment reminders and drop notifications.
请注意: If a student enrolls in class(es) and does not attend or does not plan to attend, the student is solely responsible for dropping class(es) by the refund deadline; faculty will not drop students. 学生 who do not drop a class by the published refund deadline will be responsible for the full tuition price.
- CCC accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit cards. 所有信用卡交易都会产生2分.85%不可退还的费用.
- Any payments made by check are processed as a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account using your banking information. Funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day payment is received.
- The 付款计划 option provides you a no-interest, no-loan method for paying your tuition. The 付款计划 option is done through Transact Payments. Be aware, Transact Payments does charge a $35 non-refundable enrollment fee. There is also a $10 fee for each missed payment. You will need to provide a credit card or your bank account information.
- For information on enrollment periods, down payments and when your first payment is due, visit the 付款计划页面 .
- Paying by phone is the least efficient way to pay because of our high call volume.
- If you have a past due balance on your account, it could be sent to collections and additional fees would be incurred. Your account may also be sent to the AZ Department of Revenue Debt Set-Off Program. This program allows CCC to collect debt owed by you from possible state tax refunds owed to you. The collection agencies and the state may pursue collection concurrently.
Want to pay your bill online with your debit card but don’t want to pay the 2.85%服务费? 用电子支票付款! 这很容易，节省你的金钱和时间.
Even online banks have both routing and account numbers!
- Routing numbers consist of 9 digits (NOT your debit card #)
- Account numbers contain between 8-12 digits (NOT your debit card #)
Where can I find my routing and account number?
- On the bottom of any personal check issued by your bank
- In your bank’s mobile app (usually under account details)
If you have dropped a class after the refund period and would like to request a full refund, 填妥以上表格. Please attach all supporting documentation and drop it off in person with the 学生账户 Manager at the Lone Tree Campus or Submit all Student Account documentation to the Student Account Office using our 安全上传页面 .
The college's official deadline for a refund can be found on the 注册页面 在校历下.
注意: Refund processing does not begin until after the ADD/DROP period.
This form is required for all refunds and financial aid processing. To expedite the refund or financial aid process, please complete the form at least two weeks before your scheduled disbursement. Submit this form to the Accounts Receivable Department at the Lone Tree campus or Submit all Student Account documentation to the Student Account Office using our 安全上传页面.
注意: During the two weeks prior to and the two weeks after the start of each semester, phone responses may be delayed due to heavy registration.
蜗牛邮件:威尼斯安卓版经办人:收银员2800 S. 孤树路Flagstaff, AZ 86005